Weeknight Dinner in a Snap; Teriyaki Chicken Meatball Bowls with Rastelli's
My husband was out of town for work this week - which means any meal I was cooking, I'd be doing so while carrying Mr. Cash on my hip.
Lucky for me, I recently partnered with NJ based Rastelli's Butchers. Rastelli's ships boxes of butcher's quality USDA Certified Organic meats straight to your door. I choose their option kid's box option for this week, which includes fully cooked organic chicken 3 ways. Grilled diced chicken, chicken breakfast sausage and delicious chicken meatballs.
Last night I threw together these Teriyaki Chicken Meatball bowls for myself & the boys with little prep work, and less than 20 minutes of cook time! I call that a win!
Here's the recipe!
Rastelli's Butchers Organic Chicken Meatballs
1/2 Cup Teriyaki Glaze
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Ginger Paste
1 1/2 Cup Dry Basmati Rice
2 Cup Shredded Carrots
1 Cup Shaved Radish
1 Package Steam-Fresh Frozen Broccoli
1 Handful Fresh Cilantro
Prep & Cook;
1. Cook your rice per packaging instructions
2. Add sesame oil to a sauté pan on medium heat, once warm and fragrant add in 1 Tbsp of your ginger paste and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add Rastelli's Butchers Organic Chicken Meatballs
4. Once meatballs are warmed through add in your teriyaki glaze and simmer for 5-10 minutes until your meatballs are coated & glossy.
5. Shave/Thinly slice Radhishes
6. Steam Broccoli per package instructions, once cooked toss with a few drops of sesame oil and your second Tbsp of ginger paste. Season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
1. Fill a deep bowl with a bed of rice
2. Top with meatballs, broccoli, carrots & radishes
3. Garnish with Cilantro (I added a few dashes of sriracha on top of mine because I love some spice!)